Call for SMEs
3DP PAN EU has launched a Call for SMEs to test and validate a number of industrial demonstration 3D Printing based projects in different application fields. This call will support SMEs looking to carry out projects with facility centres mapped in the 3DP PAN EU platform.
- Call for SMEs
3DP PAN EU Call for SMEs – Essentials
The scope is to test and validate a number of industrial demonstration 3D printing-based projects in different application fields making use of the 3DP PAN EU platform. In particular, this will be done supporting those SMEs willing to carry out feasibility, testing and validation of a 3D printing prototype, making use of equipment and related materials and manpower made available by at least two facility centres mapped in the virtual platform 3DP Pan EU.
- Call opening: 15th April 2020 12:00 CET
- Call closing: 31st August 2020, 17:00 CET
- Expected duration of a project: between 6 and 9 months
- Eligible countries: EU member states.
- Expected publishing of the results of the evaluation of project applications: September / October 2020
- Expected start of granted project applications: October 2020
The call will provide funds to max 10 selected SMEs, providing the following services:
1. Support service in the definition of the partnership between the SME and the facility centres;
2. Financial support in the form of grant which will cover 100% of the eligible costs with a maximum amount of 40,000 euro;
For more information about the call and submission procedure click the button below to read the full text of the Call for SMEs.
You can also get support about the call and the procedure, writing at the 3DP PAN EU consortium [email protected]
Call for SMEs Webinar
To support the development of project proposals, two online sessions have been organised during which the main elements and details of the Call for SMEs will be discussed an shared. Additionally, there will be time for an interactive Q&A session where questions can be addressed directly. These sessions will be taking place on the following moments:
- Friday, July 31st, 2020 from 10:00 – 10:45 CEST
- Monday, August 10th, 2020 from 11:15 – 12:00 CEST
If you are interested in joining these sessions, please fill in the registration form by clicking here.
For some quick insights in the Call for SMEs, please take a look at this short, 2-minute video which has been produced!